Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, grey-black colour, matte finish.
Elastic retaining ring in acetal based technopolymer (POM), black colour.
Polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, grey-black colour, matte finish, press-fit assembly, removable by a screwdriver.
Ball cable and coupling heads in acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer, black colour.
NERINOX treated stainless steel ring with two coils.
Head fastening by means of a self-tapping screw ø4.8 mm UNI EN ISO 7050 or a M5 countersunk-head screw UNI EN ISO 10642.
- EWN-B-LP: brass boss, threaded through hole.
- EWN-SST-LP: AISI 303 stainless steel, threaded pass-through hole.
- EWN-p-LP: zinc-plated steel threaded stud, chamfered flat end according to UNI EN ISO 4753:2012 (see Technical data).
- EWN-SST-p-LP: AISI 303 stainless steel threaded stud, chamfered flat end UNI EN ISO 4753:2012 (see Technical data).
Features and applications
The elastic retaining ring, housed in the groove of the wing nut can turn freely. The coiled ring connects the elastic retaining ring to the chain.
Suitable where it is necessary to prevent the loss of the wing nut.
For applications in which the fixing of the chain is at a position higher than that of the wing nut, it is advisable to leave it with slack movement to prevent the ring from touching the wing nut.
Special executions on request
- Chain in different lengths.
- Wing nut with stainless steel cable
Scroll horizontaal onderaan de tabel en / of selecteer filters voor het gewenste resultaat