- Type A: exterior hinge wings
- Type I: interior hinge wings
- No. C: with countersunk holes
anodized, natural color
Bearing bushing / cover cap
- Plastic, Technopolymer (Polyamide PA)
- gray, RAL 7035
Tapered dowel pin ISO 8741
Steel zinc plated, blue passivated
GN 2294 Hinges are made of drawn profiled aluminum and are used on doors and covers, for example.
Given the external hinge wing, type A hinges allow mounting with a very small door gap. The type I is fastened in the door gap. The mounting screws are therefore inaccessible and hence protected from vandalism when the door is closed.
The hinges are delivered loose and must be mounted according to the accompanying instructions. Any hinge combination may be realized thanks to the modular design and available accessories.
- Plastic characteristics
- other lengths and hole spacings
- other finishes
left / right hinges
Right or left hinges can be created by the direction in which the bearing bushings are inserted into the hinge wing.
Mounting on door frames
For mounting a door that should be removable, two hinges of the same type must be attached to the door frame.
If the door is not supposed to be removable, the door must be mounted with at least one right hinge and at least one left hinge.
1. Position the bearing bushing with the desired installation direction on the hinge wing. Then insert a screw with a collar such as an ISO 7380 oval head screw into the bearing bushing to protect the bearing bushing collar from damage while pounding in.
2. Pound in the bearing bushing until about 1 mm remains between the bearing bushing collar and the hinge wing.
3. Remove the burr on the bearing bushing using a knife.
4. Pound in the bearing bushing all the way.
5. Remove the screw.
6. Pound a tapered dowel pin into the bearing bushing.
7. Place the cover cap on the opposite side of the hinge wing.
Insert the other bearing bushings according to points 1 to 5.
Scroll horizontaal onderaan de tabel en / of selecteer filters voor het gewenste resultaat