Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black colour, matte finish.
Elastic fork in acetal based technopolymer (POM), black colour.
Ball cable and coupling heads in acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer, black colour.
NERINOX treated stainless steel ring with two coils.
Head fastening by means of a self-tapping screw ø4.8 mm UNI EN ISO 7050 or a M5 countersunk-head screw UNI EN ISO 10642.
- VTT-B-LP: brass boss, threaded blind hole.
- VTT-SST-LP: AISI 304 stainless steel boss, threaded blind hole.
- VTT-p-LP: zinc-plated steel threaded stud, chamfered flat end according to UNI 947 : ISO 4753 (see Technical Data).
- VTT-SST-p-LP: AISI 304 stainless steel threaded stud, chamfered flat end according to UNI 947 : ISO 4753 (see Technical Data).
Features and applications
Suitable where it is necessary to prevent the loss of the knob.
The elastic fork, housed in the groove of the knob can turn freely. The coiled ring connects the fork to the chain.
The three-lobe shape with large recesses is particularly ergonomic also for smaller knobs, ensuring an effective grip even with work gloves.
The design without rear cavities, generally suitable for reducing thickness, prevents unhealthy residues from depositing, ensuring easy cleaning. Particularly suitable for applications on machines and equipment whose parts must be frequently cleaned by using water jets or steam.
Special executions on request
- Chain in different lengths.
- Knob with stainless steel cable GN 111, GN 111.2 and GN 111.4.
Scroll horizontaal onderaan de tabel en / of selecteer filters voor het gewenste resultaat