Glass-fibre reinforced polyamide based (PA) technopolymer, black colour, matte finish.
Retaining clip in acetal resin based (POM) technopolymer, black colour, matte finish.
Plate with keyboard
Polycarbonate resistant to greases, oils, alcohol and mineral acids.
- IP54, see EN 60529 table.
- IP67, see EN 60529 table.
Features and applications
MPI-R10 measuring system connected to a specific sensor FC-MPI, combined with the magnetic band M-BAND-10, is a complete system for the measurement of linear and angular displacement (with a minimum radius of 65 mm).
Characterised by an extremely easy assembly, it allows precise alignment and positioning, reducing time and machining procedures to the minimum.
- Maximum ease of assembly and disassembly operations of the device from the panel, thanks to a system with retention wing (ELESA PATENT).
- 7-digit LCD of 12 mm height and special characters.
- Programmable with 4 multifuction keys.
- Values displayed in millimeters, inches or angular degrees.
- Display of absolute or incremental mode.
- Up to 10 programmable offset values.
- Storage and display of 32 target positions.
- Long-life internal lithium battery.
- Buffered memory during battery substitution.
- Housing for FC-MPI connector with snap-in assembly system for easy insertion and removal.
For further information read the operating instructions.
|Mechanical and electrical characteristics|
|Power supply||Lithium battery 1/2 AA 3.6 V (included in the supply).|
|Battery life||4 years|
|Display||7-digit LCD of 12 mm height and special characters|
|Reading scale||-199999; 999999|
|Number of decimal digits||programmable|
|Unit of measure||millimeters, inches or angular degrees.|
|Max operating speed||1 ?? 5 m/s programmable (1)|
|Resolution (2)||0.01 mm - 0.001 in - 0.01??|
|Repeatability (4)||0.1 mm|
|Self-diagnostic||Battery check, sensor check, magnetic tape check|
|Protection class||IP54 or IP67|
|Working temperature||0 ?? 50 ??C|
|Storing temperature||-20 ?? +60 ??C|
|Relative humidity||Max. 95% at 25??C without condensation|
|Operating environment||Internal use|
(1) Reading speed affects battery life.
(2) Resolution: the smallest variation in length that the system is able to display.
(3) Accuracy: the maximum deviation of the value measured by the system with respect to the real value.
(4) Repeatability: the degree of closeness between a measurement series of the same sample, when the individual measurements are made, leaving the measurement conditions unchanged.
Magnetic sensor with cable
FC-MPI to be ordered separately.
Accessories on request
Magnetic band M-BAND-10.
Special executions on request
The display of special plate may be supplied with customised graphic symbols, marks or writings.
- Drill the sheet (thickness 0.7??2 mm) according to the template dimensions.
- Remove all drilling burrs before fitting the case.
- Fit the lower part of the case into the housing and press until the complete snap fitting (Fig.1).
Battery replacement instructions
- Remove the indicator from its seat, applying pressure to the retention wing bringing it to the stop with the aid of a slotted screwdriver (Fig.2).
- Unscrew the AISI 304 stainless steel self-tapping screw with six-lobe socket for TORX??* T06 tool and remove the closing plate (Fig.3).
- Replace the battery paying attention not to invert the polarity (see the position indicated on the cover).
- The replacement of the battery if carried out within 10 seconds (duration of the buffer power supply) avoids the loss of the configuration parameters.
* Registered trademark by TEXTRON INC.
Scroll horizontaal onderaan de tabel en / of selecteer filters voor het gewenste resultaat